What is personal information?
We Collect information about you in a variety of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Rules of Data Protection, this includes any information that, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, Including, for example, your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We’ll Only process your personal data in accordance with the applicable privacy and data protection laws. We Need Some personal data to be able to provide you with access to the Site http://iicloud.free-unlock.info. If you registered with us, you will be asked to check to accept to provide this information to access our services, buy our products or view our content. This authorization will provide us with the legal basis we require under the applicable law to process your data. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If You do not accept our use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy, do not use our Site http://iicloud.free-unlock.info/
Collecting your personal data
We Gather the necessary information about you in the following ways:
Information provided This includes:
– The personal data you provide when you register to use our Site http://iicloud.free-unlock.info, including your name, email address, phone number, user name, password.
– Personal data that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission that you upload or post on the Site;
– The personal data you provide in relation to our rewards program and other promotions we perform on the Site;
– The personal data you provide when you report a problem with our site or when we provide customer support;
– The personal data you provide at the time of making a purchase through our Site; And
– The personal data you provide when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.